- Gate automatically closes by gravity
- Rises when opened, returns closed when released
- Design does not depend on springs, cams, bearings, or the operator
- Gate has a horizontal swing, not a vertical drop
Opening (mm/inch) between posts specifies size.
Available in 4 sizes.
UDG-22 (22"/560 mm)
UDG-27 (27"/690 mm)
UDG-32 (32"/820 mm)
UDG-37 (37"/950 mm)
- Easy to install (light weight)
- Maintenance free (corrosion resistant)
- Economical (less expensive than steel)
- Quick delivery (from inventory)
- No wear (PTFE bearings)
- High visibility (safety-yellow colored)
- Reliable (TÜV-tested, US-OSHA tested, exceeds EN ISO 14122)
- Strong rigid construction (high impact resistant)
Always closed, maintenance free, no wear !
PTFE bearings and wearplate ensure the self closing properties of the safety gate, also after many years of use in industrial environments. And, because of the PTFE: no wear!
Our strength is your safety!
From the start in 1980, the Intrepid safety gate has been tested on impact. Since the self closing gates need to protect people against accidental falls through a guardrail opening, an impact test, is in our opinion, essential. We are very pleased that the new European standard EN ISO 14122, released on July 1, 2016 recognizes the importance of this impact test for non-metal guardrails and safety gates. Our gates are tested by TÜV.
We are setting the standard instead of following!
This makes the Intrepid gate unique and allows us to guarantee safety.